This shop is switched off right now.
Functional art using glass, by Mridula Harihar.
ABOUT SHOP OWNER
Full Fuse is a label started by Mridula Harihar, who has been practicing glass art since school, under the mentorship of the renowned Chennai (now Singapore based) glass artist, Ms. Anjali Venkat.
Products are dispatched after a thorough Quality Check from Full Fuse, and are shipped to all major cities across the country using the services of leading and reliable courier companies. Please expect the product to reach you within 7-10 days upon placing the order.
Refunds are provided if and when:
1. The wrong product reaches the customer.
2. A product is received broken, due to the process of shipping and handling.
If such be the case, the customer is requested to kindly notify Full Fuse within 2 days of having received the product, with the consumer ID.
On the other hand, it must be noted that cancellations will not be entertained once the order has been placed.
Full Fuse offers products using the following techniques:
1. Warm glass- This involves heating the glass in a furnace up to about 1500 degrees Fahrenheit which gives the glass a smooth and rounded finish. E.g. Slumped bottle dishes
2. Mosaics- Think of a photograph made of tiny pixels that make up a larger image. The Mosaic technique works in a similar principle. Small pieces of glass are arranged together to create a larger motif. E.g Nameboard featured on the shop banner.
3. Stained glass technique- Pieces of glass are soldered together to create a panel.
While some pieces may be created using locally available materials such as glass bottles and window glass, others are made using hand rolled glass imported from the U.S
NO REVIEW AVAILABLE
Products From This Shop